1200 Windsor Rd. Cherry Valley, IL 61016 US
- Research, develop, analyze, design and test company products or processes using engineering and scientific principles to implement engineering solutions to meet organizational objectives
- Analyze and verify product or process design and product performance to customer requirements.
- Apply knowledge of engineering and scientific methods and tools to define and characterize behavior of products and processes.
- Continuously improve product and processes via designs, work instructions, statistical process control and other relevant methods and concepts.
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Creo experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the practical situations.