1221 S Park St Port Washington, WI 53074 US
Salary: Based on Experience
An Accounting Analyst job in Port Washington, WI is available through Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions. This role requires candidates to have 3+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment. In this position, you will complete financial analysis for sales and margin reports, standard costing, inventory reports, and review cost variances. This position will also assist with the month end close process, fixed assets, budgeting, forecasting, year-end audit, and reconciliation. A hybrid work schedule with two remote days is offered after initial training period. The company offers a strong benefit package, competitive salary, and opportunities for advancement in a great culture with low turnover.
Accounting Analyst Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete financial analysis for sales and margin reports.
- Assist with month end close, budgeting, forecasting and year-end audit.
- Review and calculate cost variances in monthly reports.
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile accounts.
- Prepare inventory reports.
- Make recommendations to improve margins and profitability.
Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 3+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing, or an Associate degree in Accounting with 5+ years of accounting experience in manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
- Experience with financial analysis and cost accounting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and ERP systems experience
- Strong communication, reporting, and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this Accounting Analyst job in Port Washington, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions go to www.acceleratepros.com. If you have questions about the job, please contact JoAnn Klavekoske at email@example.com.