Assistant Director of High-Net-Worth Tax Planning
100 East Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI 53202 US
Position Title: Assistant Director of High-Net-Worth Tax Planning
Salary: Based on Experience
An Assistant Director of High-Net-Worth Tax Planning job in Milwaukee, WI is available through Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions. This new role requires candidates to have 8+ years of financial planning and tax planning experience along with an active CPA certification. In this position, you will provide financial and tax consultation to high-net-worth clients to develop comprehensive financial plans for estate, business succession, and tax optimization. This position will also review tax, legal, and financial documents, and complete analysis for clients to build optimal strategies. A hybrid work schedule is offered along with a strong salary with bonus and long-term incentive plan. Our client is a highly regarded and top ranked financial services company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial and tax consultation to high-net-worth clients Provide consultation services to advisors in the field.
- Develop financial plans for estate, business succession, and tax optimization.
- Review tax, legal, and financial documents.
- Analyze client finances to build optimal financial strategies.
- Present financial plans to clients and advisors.
- Collaborate and build relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 8+ years of individual financial planning and tax planning experience with high-net-worth clients required.
- CPA certification required.
- Proficient experience with Taxation, Tax analysis, and Tax strategies.
- Strong knowledge of tax optimization and high-net-worth strategies.
- Experience with financial planning software and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills to translate complex business solutions to be understandable.
If you are interested in this Assistant Director of High-Net-Worth Tax Planning job in Milwaukee, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions go to www.acceleratepros.com. If you have questions about the job, please contact JoAnn Klavekoske at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role has a salary of up to $200,000.