5253 McCurry Road Roscoe, IL 61073 US
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Troubleshoot and repair of PLC’s, Servo’s and machine controls, including writing code from scratch or debugging as required.
- Run backup PLC programs from a server to reload and reboot PLC programs to restore faulted equipment.
- Design HMI/SCADA.
- Assist with system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding and power testing.
- Develop electrical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Maintain documentation for existing and new equipment, control and system installations.
- Diagnose the causes of electrical or control malfunctions, failure of equipment or systems, repairing and replacing defective components.
- Manage and prioritize project schedules.
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Cross-train, learn and support other functions or processes as required.
- Strong electrical and electronics skills with the ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial control systems.
- Advance troubleshooting of PLC’s, Servo’s, and Machine control systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC controlled systems including the use of GE and Allen Bradley software.
- Mechanical trouble shooting and the ability to disassemble, repair and reassemble mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influencing skills to assist the company in achieving its goals and growth.
- Proven ability to multi-task and set priorities under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High attention to details with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills.