Electrical Maintenance Engineer
611 West Lamm Scioto Mills, IL 61032 US
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer is responsible to perform maintenance on plant manufacturing equipment and electrical systems in a safe and efficient manner to support the achievement of the company’s business goals and objectives. This position will often work independently but will also need to work within the framework of a team environment, and, is primarily a first shift position but will be expected to be on call for urgent plant breakdowns.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferred;
- At least 5-years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician or Electronics Technician, preferred.
- Ability to program AC and DC drives, Siemens PLC’s (preferred);
- Ability operate a wide range of electrical test equipment such as multimeters, power monitors, infrared imaging tools, etc.;
- Ability to use AutoCAD;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with team members;
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making;
- Able to perform under deadlines;
- Able to work a flexible schedule, at times