N15 W 24983 Bluemound Rd Pewaukee, WI 530723755 US
Position Summary: As a Manufacturing Engineer at Our Client, you will take on a lead role in planning, directing, and coordinating manufacturing processes and process improvement. Working closely with Engineering and Production Management, you will use your expertise in product design, materials, fabrication processes, tooling, production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards to enhance our manufacturing operations.
- Observe all manufacturing processes and develop improvements to increase productivity, reduce scrap, improve quality, support safety initiatives, and enhance workflow.
- Collaborate with product development teams to introduce new products on time and within budget.
- Research and develop new manufacturing methods to reduce lead times, costs, and improve quality.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators for manufacturing operations.
- Improve documentation levels for manufacturing processes.
- Maintain quality assurance standards, processes, and controls.
- Collaborate with the continuous improvement team to facilitate process enhancements throughout Harken.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience analyzing and making recommendations regarding manufacturing processes, quality, and training.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in designing fixtures for work holding in assembly, manufacturing, and quality areas.
- Understanding of CNC machining.
- Proficient in SolidWorks.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 facilities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines and goals.
- Team player able to interact positively and constructively with staff members on all levels within the company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations.
- Physical ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.