Materials Engineer (Process Engineer)
1800 Innovation Way West Bend, WI 53090 US
Are you ready to be part of a cutting-edge team that leads the industry in alloys and castings manufacturing? Our client, located in Washington County, Wisconsin, is on the lookout for a dynamic Materials Engineer II to contribute to their company's success. If you're passionate about pushing boundaries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and being a key player in a global organization, we want to hear from you! Our client believes in investing not just in products but in people. Joining us means a chance to grow your career with a top-tier Total Rewards package. They don't just create jobs; they foster futures.
As a Materials Engineer II, you'll play a crucial role in processing parts, from mold setup to heat treatment process development. You'll be at the forefront of new product projects, managing complex mold setups, and ensuring quality and timeliness.
Materials Engineer (Process Engineer) Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prioritize customer satisfaction, timeliness, and quality
- Support quality responsibilities for new part projects, ensuring adherence to requirements
- Develop and maintain heat treat, alloy, and purchased material specifications
- Troubleshoot and conduct setup of process gages, contributing to process improvement projects
- Collaborate with the plant management team on operational reviews and contribute to research and development teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Material Science, Metallurgy, Ceramic Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with CAD
- Proficient with 3D solid modeling
- Knowledgeable in solidification principles, basic GD&T principles, and continuous flow manufacturing principles
- Familiar with ISO/IATF/AS quality system requirements and policies
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness program and on-site fitness center
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401k matching up to 5.5%
- Tuition reimbursement and quarterly performance bonus
For other opportunities available at Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions, a division of QPS Employment Group, go to https://www.acceleratepros.com.