780 Centerline Dr Howard, WI 54313 US
Job Opportunity: Mechanical Engineer
Are you an experienced and innovative Mechanical Engineer seeking a new challenge? Our client, a leader in the engineering and manufacturing industry, is currently looking for a talented individual to join their team. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and implementing mechanical products and solutions, guiding projects from concept to completion.
About the Company: Our client is a company in transition, committed to instilling best practices to foster a best-in-class culture. Currently building a robust foundation for sustainable growth, the company is an engineering and manufacturing firm that provides innovative solutions to the global digital printing and label industries. With a dedicated team, the company is poised for continued success.
Perks and Benefits:
- Make an impact and contribute to organizational growth
- Flexible work schedules
- 80 hours of vacation after 90 days
- 10 paid holidays
- Career development and tuition reimbursement
- Company-sponsored employee events
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Community involvement opportunities
- Monthly wellness activities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) matching
Mechanical Engineer Essential Functions:
- Product Development: Custom project releases, Commercial Book development, creating Statements of Work, and Test Plans for development projects.
- Product Support: Managing product "Commercial Book," releases, Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s), and Change Orders (CO’s).
- New Product Development: Leading the development of products new to the organization and overseeing their implementation and productization in the product line(s).
- Analyzing and creating conceptual designs, products, and solutions for mechanical devices, incorporating statics, material strengths, machine component design, and computer-aided systems.
- Developing and testing prototypes, analyzing test results, and refining designs as needed.
- Collaborating with all departments throughout the product development process.
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of mechanical engineering experience preferred
- Previous experience with machine/capital equipment design is advantageous
- CAD Skills: Competency with Autodesk Inventor and SolidWorks PDM to provide completed detailed models and assemblies, along with their respective drawings.
- Problem Solving: Strong design thinking abilities, the capacity to analyze test results, and provide effective solutions.
If you are a dynamic Mechanical Engineer looking to contribute to a growing and innovative company, apply now to be part of our client's exciting journey. Take the next step in your career and join a team that values your skills and fosters professional development. Apply today!