405 W Cherry St Milwaukee, WI 53212 US
Your new Quality Management Role is Here!
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who will proactively improve the quality systems of the company through internal audits, participation in process improvement programs, and interaction with key partners to obtain constructive feedback.
- Develop standardized production, quality, and customer-service standards
- Identify potential risks before they become a problem, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action
- Perform internal and external quality audits and compile detailed reports of findings
- Build a strong team through coaching, mentoring, specific training and performance evaluations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related technical degree, or equivalent experience, plus 5-7 years’ experience in a Quality management role.
- Experience with and advanced knowledge of requirements under ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 required. Knowledge of Aerospace accreditations including AS9100 and NADCAP preferred.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail