Quality Engineer I, II
N92 W15000 Anthony Ave Brookfield, WI 53005 DE
Salary: Based on Experience
A Quality Engineer job in Milwaukee, WI is available through Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviews supplier Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and capability study information.
- Sets up the quality requirements in the system for inspection.
- Analyzes new and revised part introductions using statistical analysis.
- Performs internal audits to ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
- Trains all levels of personnel on new quality concepts.
- Works with other departments to select and define appropriate quality methodologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of Quality Engineering experience.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements.
- Proven problem-solving skills with and use of statistical analysis.
- Proficient computer skills including Access, Word and Excel.
- ISO and internal audit experience.
- Full Benefit package including bonus program.