Quality Engineer II
N92 W15000 Anthony Ave Rockfield, WI 53022 US
Are you the QE who spends most of the day on the productin floor? If so, this could be the role for you!
Demonstrate self-worth by doing something you love. Making mistakes is a necessary part of innovation. “What if" is one of the best beginnings of a sentence. Wondering is often the catalyst for innovation.
We are seeking fearless innovators. Join our team as a Senior Quality Engineer.
In this role, you will be joining a very strong and experienced team. The Quality Engineer II’s primary role is developing and operating quality control systems, applications, and analysis of testing and inspection procedures. This position also utilizes metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices.
Desired traits: honesty, asking for help when needed, willingness to help others, detail-oriented, hands-on for problem-solving, thinking “outside-of-the-box”, willing to put in the time when needed, and able to use hand tools/mechanically-inclined.
Essential duties and responsibilities in the following areas:
- Supplier Quality
- New Product Introduction
- Problem-Solving and Quality Improvement:
- ISO Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Quality Engineering experience
- Able to use hand tools/mechanically inclined
- Proven track record of developing and implementing process improvements
- Proven problem-solving skills with and use of statistical analysis
- Proficient computer skills, including Access, Word, and Excel
- ISO and internal audit experience
- CQE Certification is preferred
- Able to travel up to 5% to other company or supplier locations
Casual dress code = jeans every day. Food and beverage vending machines are regularly stocked.
For other opportunities available at Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions, a division of QPS Employment Group, go to https://www.acceleratepros.com.