Senior Accounting Analyst
250 N Patrick Blvd , Suite 185 Brookfield, WI 53045 US
Salary: Based on Experience
An Internal Senior Accounting Analyst job in Brookfield, WI is available through Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions. This is an internal role with QPS Employment Group, a 100% employee-owned company, working with a strong supportive Accounting team excited to bring in a new member. This role requires 4+ years of accounting experience with a strong understanding of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite. In this position, you will calculate accruals and month-end journal entries, reconcile balance sheets, and assist with annual audits and tax preparation. This position will also collaborate with operations and sales teams, lead and support accounting projects, and implement process improvements. A competitive salary, plus bonus, and benefits package is offered.
Senior Accounting Analyst Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calculate accruals and month-end journal entries.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Support budget preparation.
- Collaborate with operations and sales teams.
- Lead accounting projects.
- Assist with annual audit and tax package preparation.
- Ensure GAAP compliance.
Senior Accounting Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- 4+ years of accounting experience, experience in public accounting preferred.
- Excellent understanding of accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills.
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP.
- CPA a plus.
If you are interested in this Internal Senior Accounting Analyst job in Brookfield, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions go to www.acceleratepros.com. If you have questions about the job, please contact JoAnn Klavekoske at firstname.lastname@example.org.