Senior Staff Accountant
7800 Northwestern Ave Mount Pleasant, WI 53406 US
Wage: Based on Experience
A Senior Staff Accountant job in Racine, WI is available through Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions.
This role requires candidates to have 10+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment with an understanding of cost accounting principles. In this position, candidates will complete accounts payable and accounts receivable, maintain the general ledger, and prepare month end close. This position will also maintain financial records, prepare financial statements, and conduct inventory management.
Senior Staff Accountant job responsibilities include:
- Complete Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Communicate with Vendors
- Maintain the general ledger
- Prepare month-end close
- Maintain financial records and accounts
- Conduct inventory management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field preferred
- 10+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting principles
- Experience with manufacturing accounting systems
- Understanding of Financial Analysis and Reporting
If you are interested in this Senior Staff Accountant job in Racine, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions, go to www.acceleratepros.com. If you have questions about the job, please contact Amanda Einerson at email@example.com.