2301 Universal St Oshkosh, WI 54904 US
Position: Software Engineer
Are you a skilled Software Engineer looking for a new opportunity to utilize and grow your programming skillset? We have a newly created role on behalf of our client, a leading manufacturer of PCBs, to support their CAM automation team. This position has been established to allow the manager to focus on strategic responsibilities, providing you with a chance to take a hands-on role in a dynamic environment.
- Develop and maintain CAM automation scripts using JAVA.
- Utilize Delphi (Object Pascal) for the second system, with the opportunity for training provided.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals, including an Engineering Supervisor and pre-production employees, to enhance CAM and PCB work instructions.
- Work on interfaces with the 13 automated robots used in the PCB manufacturing process.
- Engage in a flexible 7am-4pm schedule, with potential for a hybrid work arrangement down the road.
- Walk the production floor, interact with the team, and contribute to the collaborative work environment.
- Proficiency in JAVA is required.
- Experience with Delphi (Object Pascal) is a plus, but not mandatory - training will be provided.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, with a focus on internal team interaction rather than external customer engagement.
- Initial on-site presence required with the potential for a hybrid work arrangement in the future.
- Occasional travel to Ucamco in Belgium for a 2-week training session in Germany.
If you are ready to take on a challenging role in CAM automation and contribute to the success of a leading PCB manufacturer, apply now!